Pix of the day - Bridges of Madison County

Actually from NY City.. My obsession with bad titles continues!!

These are the snaps I took from the NY Cruise. Not exactly the best among them, but my faves nevertheless.
Most of my foto themes are taken from paintings that I like.. These four were a part of my experiment to get the sun beaming in a corner and the bridge's silhouette.



This was shot from a different angle.. (I already sound like a pro - I mean, from how many different angles cud you shoot a bridge ;) )



This is was the snap when ppl decided that the view from a seat next to me wasnt worth all those nudges they endured.. We werent allowed to stand, so I tossed around in my seat to try all those impossible angles.. poof!! They were gone!! Not that my fotos came a lot better after that :)




This was experiment number 1, which did not come out that well.. By the end of the day, this was the only legible snap with the sun in it!! (Legible as in unshaken)



If not the sun, sunrays hi sahi.. Ok.. Look closely.. Towards the right side of the bridge.. do you see them???



If you leave a comment, It will really do wonders to the ego of the amateur fotografer in me!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: