Pix of the Day - Million Dollar Smiles

Most of the time people are conscious when I ask them to smile.. Especially the ones shown here!!
These are some moments of spontaneity!!!

Rampriya - my roomie and Archana - my colleague... obviously happy about my leaving!!! Taken during one of my farewell lunches..


Karen- my friend Wystan's daughter.. She takes 'Cheese' very seriously..


Vishaal - My Punnagai mannan. The pretty boy of the family.. Takes after me!!


Ujjval - The Vijay fan.. and That means lotsa weird poses!! I guess I will post a normal snap of his if theres such a thing :)


Lots of Smiles to go before I sleep!! Ciao!!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mad said...

Another aspect to your multi facet personality? (Already brimming with talent, what can you expect being my sis? :-P)
Lovely pics. Enjoying them. But I miss your writing too at the same time.