Pix of the day - Green Thumb

I have never been a green-friendly person.. Lots of grass or shrubbery without flowers doesnt spark any interest in me..
It was always the backdrop... Never the focus


These are few of the green streaks that I captured on film...

Wystan, my good friend and colleague introduced me to 'Macro' concepts and this foto was a result of the experiments which ensued. The blur and the focus ar not what I intended!!!



I was in the neighbourhood garden store faithfully sticking to the flowers when someone left that red ??? (pail?) in that pathway... Not a flower, not a bridge but interesting enuf for me!!


When I see a tall structure (Mostly non-breathing and non-moving), first thing I attempt is to take snap looking up to it!!


This looked as if it was straight from still life. I am still hoping, my roomie would get around painting it!!


More of them in Green Index finger!! Signing off with this bad joke.. :))
Posted by Picasa

No comments: